There are currently no offers or competition on the Soft & Gentle website.
For more information read our Privacy Statement:
Information we may collect from you
We collect information when you register on the site, enter competitions, subscribe to our mailing list, provide feedback or contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number and company details.
The storing of personal data
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.?
- To notify you about changes to our services.?
- In anonymised form, to understand more about Soft & Gentle customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message, if you have signed up to receive information or have consented in any other way to receiving such messages. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If they are providing services to us, in which case we will require them to keep your personal information secure and confidential, and only to use it as instructed by us.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example if you enter a competition or promotion that we organise in conjunction with a partner.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL