Competition win a bundle
Ready For Real Life Giveaway
The promoter of the Promotion is Godrej Consumer Products UK Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2530797 whose registered office is at Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL. (“Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below apply to the Prize draws unless otherwise expressly stated. The terms below shall prevail in the event of discrepancy with any specific rules. By entering this draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) excluding employees of Godrej Consumer Products UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other persons connected with this promotion.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotional Period: Monday 25th September 2017 at 00:00 until Friday 29th September 2017 at 12:00 midday.
- Entry Requirement: Entry into the Prize Draw by an individual (“You”) is made by
- Posting a tweet on Twitter in a public post using the hashtag #ReadyForRealLife and tagging @SoftandGentleUK
- The Promoter shall determine whether an entry is valid.
- By entering the Prize Draw You warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify such information.
- Only one entry per person is acceptable. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by setting up multiple Twitter accounts will be disqualified. You must be the person entering and cannot set up an account on behalf of someone else. All prizes will be awarded to the person as per the account only.
- There will be 1x product bundle prize (“The Prize”) available consisting of:
- S&G Jasmine & Coco Milk Spray 150ml
- S&G Wild Rose & Vanilla roll on 50ml
- S&G 0% Aluminium Dry Deodorant Active Spray 150ml
- S&G 0% Aluminium Dry Deodorant Care Spray 150ml
- The draw will be made within 2 working days of the closing date.
The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter. Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date for the relevant round of prizes. Winners will need to claim their prize within 28 days otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date of confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to remove offending users from prize draws if they are deemed to have breached any of the terms above. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof.
- The prize winner’s full names and counties will be available by writing to the Promoter at Soft & Gentle, Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL within 3 months of the closing date.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All information provided by you in connection with this Promotion is provided to us directly and not to Twitter. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the Promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information when you register on the site, enter competitions, subscribe to our mailing list, provide feedback or contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number and company details.
The storing of personal data
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.?
- To notify you about changes to our services.?
- In anonymised form, to understand more about Soft & Gentle customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message, if you have signed up to receive information or have consented in any other way to receiving such messages. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If they are providing services to us, in which case we will require them to keep your personal information secure and confidential, and only to use it as instructed by us.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example if you enter a competition or promotion that we organise in conjunction with a partner.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL